SalaryUp to 24 LPALocationIndia, CoimbatoreIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Summary Role Description:
Looking for Technical Lead - Java, with 8+ years of relevant experience, for a SaaS Company.
Our client is a US-headquartered SaaS company, whose products help automate and streamline response management processes. Founded in the year 2015, they have 300+ associates across the globe, with 150+ of them in India. They are an industry-acknowledged market leader in this space and their products / solutions are being used by 150000+ users working for some of the world’s smartest companies including Google, Adobe, Atlassian, Microsoft, Tenable, Zoom Video and others.
- Title/ Designation: Technical Lead
- Reporting to: VP of Tech
- Location: Coimbatore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and participate in architectural decisions to achieve high reliability, availability, and scalability
- Design, develop and/or maintain all aspects of software developed by the Software Department.
- Provide code and supporting documentation in accordance with the Software Development Processes and codes of practice
- Collaborate with stakeholders on software and technical issues.
- Act as a mentor to other team members.
- Work closely with product, quality engineering, and development team members to ensure high-quality products.
- Ensure adherence and help redefine the best practices in SDLC like code review, unit testing, functional automation, user story analysis, Continuous Integration, etc
- Graduated in B.E in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field.
- 8-12 plus years of experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions using Java and related technologies.
- Knowledge in configuring SaaS platforms.
- Strong skills in Java programming, Java design patterns, and server-side Java
- Demonstrable versatility in multiple front-end and back-end technologies (Java, Spring, AngularJS, JQuery, CSS3, MongoDB, Solr, Memcached, Redis etc.)
- Experience building large scale service / micro service-oriented platforms
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- US or foreign countries experience in internet start-up companies and Product development experience is a huge plus.
- Prior experience as Full Stack developer or Front developer on AWS.
- Extensive Experience of Building Cloud Based Platform using Microservices and C# on AWS.
- Knowledge of testing tools for cloud stack, Knowledge of test strategy (Unit, Integration etc).
- Able to lead 10 to 12 developers & QA.
- Must possess good logical & critical thinking.
- Good English communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, meticulous and methodical in creating solutions.
Assessment and Interview Process:
- 3 Direct Technical Interviews (Video)