SalaryCompetitive market levelLocationNorth America, ColumbusIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Antal provides recruitment solutions with over 130 physical Antal offices in 35+ countries, with an unmatched understanding of local markets and cultures.
We are hiring for our client, which is the world leader in specialty carbon nano tubes industry with a wide variety of applications in energy storage, Battery, thermoplastics, elastomers, fiber reinforced composites, paints and coatings, and other industries. Our Client has Global presence with manufacturing facilities…
Location: Columbus – OH - US
Title: Technical Sales Manager NA – Battery Applications - Nano Technology – Advanced Materials
This role is responsible for new business development based on products and solutions of the Company in the battery industry (mainly Li-ion batteries).
With the focus on sales, this role also coordinates product development, technical support and marketing activity provided by other departments, identifying growth initiatives and executing the plan to expand company's presence in the market of conductive additives for batteries.
This position is responsible for sales in the area, planning and execution.
In cooperation with regional Technical support Centre this role is seeking for new opportunities and potential solutions based on single wall carbon nanotubes.
This position reports to CEO in US / The work involves constant communication with key persons of Group in technical support, R&D and product development divisions in Europe and Asia.
- To increase the sales of company’s product portfolio in Li-ion batteries industry;
- To expand the customer base in the territory;
- To meet the individually assigned quarterly and annual sales targets;
- To participate the planning and execution of SWCNT-based product localization strategy
- To support customers at the testing stage for new products introduction;
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the product, the technology and process, its possible applications across various sectors – to be able to grasp the prospective clients’ challenges and assist them with their trials of our products leading to commercial deployment;
- Develop and promote the Company’s brand in Li-ion batteries industry
- Bachelor degree is obligatory in one of the following areas: Electrochemistry, Chemistry, Polymer Science, Materials Engineering or Material Science.
- 5 years experience in sales or business development or new products development in following applications and industries :
Li-Ion Batteries and their upstream supply chain (electrode materials, separators, electrolytes, binders, etc)
Other conductive additives for Li-ion batteries (Carbon Black, carbon fibers, MWCNT)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage customers at all levels – top management, R&D specialists, small companies, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of multi-cultural global team.
- Self-motivation and ability to work under high pressure.
- Willingness to travel , mostly US, up to 50%/60%