We are now looking to expand our horizons, building our DevOps team to include different skills and ways of thinking. This is a place where you can let both your passion to help people in changing the digitalized world and your passion for cutting edge services and technologies shine!
The UX design lead is responsible for all aspects of the project’s user experience. The goal of the CoreSeer project is to create an experience that delight users. We want to make something people want and design products people love. Reaching that goal requires a strong and experienced design leader who can oversee all aspects of the design, from the initial workshop through visual design and user testing.
The UX design lead has these responsibilities:
- Leads design thinking practices, such as persona definition, empathy mapping, scenarios mapping, ideation, and MVP definition
- Creates great user experience concepts and produces wireframe sketches to communicate the experience with the broader team
- Creates application prototypes with professional no-code tools such as AppGyver Composer
- Drives collaboration with the designer, development team, and product management to maximize innovation
- Collaborates with visual designers to deliver high-fidelity designs
- Ensures a consistent user experience across all facets of an offering
- Plans and runs user testing to ensure that real-world feedback is injected in all phases of the project
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours – Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea – Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit – Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings – Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Equity package – Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Pension plan – We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Skill development – We want to take you from good to great.
New tech gear – Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.
Remote work allowed – You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Gym access – Short, tall, skinny, chubby we like you just as you are. But if you dream about a bum like J-Lo we got you covered.