Back to Jobs
Vice President - Statutory Reporting - Banking
Salary3000000LocationMumbaiIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Role: VP – Statutory Reporting
Location: Navi Mumbai
Reporting to: CFO
- Monthly finalizations of accounts as per applicable Accounting standards.
- RBI Related compliance RBI returns, circular, Master circular, Notification, inspection etc.
- Creation of MIS reports as requested by function/department heads to help drive organization's business plans.
- Ensure compliance with generally recognized Accounting and financial standards, regulatory and legal requirements and finance policies.
- Review processes and makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with External/Internal Auditors, bankers and other stakeholders.
- CA with minimum 8 years of experience in Finance Sector.
- Preferably from Private Sector Banks.
- Strong domain knowledge and understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Strong Communication, Presentation, Analytical skills, Team Player.