Salary7500000-8000000LocationGurgaonIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Job Description : Vice President/President – Credit , Risk and Underwriting
Industry : An MSME lending platform funded by the largest global investors. Led by tenured leadership across technology and financial services.
Role: Create a leadership in the SME lending space through credit, risk and underwriting management. Act as a Thought Leader and Subject Matter Expert in Credit, Risk and Underwriting domain in MSME space
Reporting to: CEO/ Co-Founder
• Manage the Risk Policy & Credit Underwriting
• The incumbent should be well versed with the new age scorecard based credit decisioning and open to adopting technology interventions
• Identifies potential threats to the financial stability of the company, including risky credit, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
• Prepares and maintains internal and external data gathering for risk analysis and reporting.
• Proficient with risk management, auditing techniques, and accounting standards and principles
Experience & Education
• 12 to 15+ years of relevant experience credit risk management in MSME (Secured/ Unsecured) segment, preferably from Banks /NBFCs.
• MBA from a Tier 1 B School or CA
• Must be familiar with compliance standards for the industry, including business, financial, property, operational, or personnel reporting, regulations, and standards
• Must have extensive knowledge of strategies to build up preventative measures against potential losses.
• Must be a proven leader and manager, able to take charge and act assertively without guidance .Proven ability to perform in a flexible, pressured, target orientated environment.
• Ability to develop a skilled, knowledgeable and diverse workforce capable of attaining short and long-term strategy