SalaryAttractive Salary & PerksLocationIndia, ChennaiIndustryEcommerceJob Description
About the Client:
Our client is a 30 year old, US based, world - leading luxury e-retailer, having their Global Innovation Center (GIC) in Chennai and bringing about innovation to the highly profitable jewellery industry, with advancements in design, production, technology, digital marketing and e-commerce.
Role: VP - Digital & E-Commerce
Reporting to: Senior VP & CEO
Experience: 15-20 years
- Develop and execute an integrated digital marketing and ecommerce strategy
- Own total company innovation roadmap to win in ecommerce
- Drive company’s brand building and creative strategy
- Drive pricing, merchandising, campaign strategies to accelerate ecommerce growth
- Create business development strategies to identify and test new ecommerce models
- Guide B2C ecommerce strategy and digital assets drive best in class conversion
- Drive CRM, Email/SMS marketing and loyalty programs to drive revenue growth and retention
- Drive content, ratings & reviews and referral to develop best in class organic traffic
- Lead and manage the digital marketing, ecommerce, brand and customer service teams and partner with other key departments to deliver first class online customer experiences to achieve customer loyalty and engagement
- Keep abreast of the most innovative and forefront best practices across industries and within industry so as to introduce the most effective ecommerce model and initiatives to the company.
- Work closely with CIO and IT team to leverage internal and external technological capabilities to create best- in-class digital experience for the customers and continuously upgrade data and analytics capabilities required to deliver accelerated growth and frictionless experiences.
- Report to company SVP and CEO on digital marketing and ecommerce performance through focused KPIs and analytics as well as recommend on key improvement actions to enhance overall business performance.
- Forecast sales performance trends and challenges in achieving sales goals so as to act proactively to adjust total business plan to deliver objectives.
- Continuously recruit, grow and retain top performing digital marketing and ecommerce talent
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of Digital and Ecommerce experience, across sales, marketing, media, merchandising, and CRM
- Experience in B2C, B2B, Market Place, Brick & Click and pure play ecommerce experience
- Proven track record of ecommerce strategy, sales and customer experience growth
- Visionary leadership, organization development, and collaboration skills
- Track record of changing status quo and leading creative disruption
- Professional training on digital marketing, e-commerce, CRM, content, ratings and review, google analytics, social media, and SEO/SEM with reputable institutions.
- Strong understanding and experience in pure play, market place, omnichannel commerce models
- Strong track record of organization development and team leadership
- A creative thinker with superb analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirits we all as adaptability and flexibility to work under difficult situations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing eco-system and best practices in the US and global market
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Successful track record in managing online stores to deliver growth objectives
- Strong network with professional consultants in the ecommerce domain
- Experience with the retail, B2B, jewelry or luxury goods industry preferable.