Back to Jobs
Zonal Sales Head - North
SalaryLocationNew DelhiIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Developing the Category with the help of a team of committed sales professionals.
- Achieving assigned Zone sales target (Primary and Secondary)
- Support team to achieve target
- Achieve Brand & Product wise target
- The professional will also be responsible for ensuring business hygiene and ethics, monitor account receivables, Distribution Management, Market development activities focused on HCPs/ Hospitals
- Ensure execution of company strategy by providing timely feedback to team and HO by demonstrating a high sense of achievement orientation.
- Develop & mentor Team for next level
- KOL management
- The professional will need to have strong coaching capabilities to drive high-performing teams while demonstrating critical thinking in resolving issues related to HCP, Distribution, Hospitals which may arise from time to time.
- The role reports to the Head of Sales and will require coordination with other functions including Supply Chain, Finance, Ethics and Compliance, Marketing amongst others.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills
- Negotiation, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication skills – especially executive presence, presenting, and KOL management
- Portfolio management skills
- Strong Commercial Orientation, Scientific Selling skills
- Proven experience building, managing, and developing teams
- Combination of both Big Picture Orientation and Execution Excellence
- Ability to influence team member activities (without direct reporting relationship)
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues.