Our client is an international company in the cosmetics and wellness industry and do operate more than 730 shops (170 in Germany), 2.150 shop-in-shops and 4 urban spas globally. With their well over 6.500 employees they are amongst the fastest growing in their industry. In order to further accelerate growth they are looking for an
AREA MANAGER (M/W/D) RAUM HANNOVER/BIELEFELD
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You have financial and operational responsibility for the shops in the respective region.
With your knowledge and enthusiasm for the brands, you will actively contribute to the growth of awareness and the opening of new shops.
· As an area manager, you will be in charge of managing the shops in your region, overseeing the implementation of visual merchandising guidelines and motivating and supporting your employees.
· Your focus is on the financial and operating results, and you implement measures to achieve the KPIs.
In addition you will organize various local activities and events.
· Several of experience (2-5 years) as Area Manager, mandatory in the field of lifestyle, advantageous in the cosmetics industry.
· Experience in people management
· Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
· Experienced in planning the work to achieve the company goals
· Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities;
· Works effectively and efficiently with excellent time management skills
· Acts as an inspiration to others
· Actively seeks self-development opportunities
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment
· You are enthusiastic about the world of cosmetics and have a proven knowledge of the German retail market.
· You are a team player, like to help out and you are ready to take off
· Very good knowledge of English
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Our client offers you a position in an ambitious and international working environment of a fast growing company.
In addition to a salary in line with the market, they offer you the opportunity to use your talents and develop yourself further.
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, than please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period.