- Manage regional and local projects throughout the project lifecycle from start up through post implementation; including scoping, planning, executing and reporting of projects.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed quality.
- Manage project communications to the sponsor and stakeholders ensuring that all are informed of project plans, change management and status.
- Develop, implement and maintain project documentation including project plans, stakeholder mapping, risk management, change management, status reports.
- Support the business when necessary – project management training, coaching, sharing best practice and standardisation across the business.
- Work cross-functionally and represent company at business meetings internally and externally
- Candidate from the similar industry with at least 6+ yrs of experience handling multiple projects simultaneously (cross functional projects)
Get Jobs Like This By Email