The Capex buyer is responsible for acquisition of capital goods and to create concrete savings in total cost of ownership within Capex investments, for the Business Units and company as a whole. He / she is responsible to ensure that the Capital Expenditure made does not exceed the defined budget levels & that strong supplier competition is secured prior to award of contract.
- Participating in Executing Capex - Projects. Co-Ordination with company in executing the Capex Projects under guidance of Capex Manager in Head Office
- Sending RFP to suppliers/Contractors and receiving the offers.
- Participating in analysis of the offers and selection of the successful bidder.
- To follow-up execution of the related activities to the following area:
- Insurance activities.
- Shipping companies.
- Member in purchasing committee for purchasing Raw Material & equipment.
- Checking and approving POs before sending for final approval
- Managing execution of all related activities belonging to purchasing department and executing management instructions
- 8 years functional experience out of which 2 years should be in an equivalent Middle Management position.
- Prior CAPEX buying experience from well-renowned company
- Driving license is a must
- Project Management
- Knowledge of foreign import/export regulations and procedures
- Strong knowledge of best practice Procurement tools