Ecommerce Finance Manager
- Must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 7+ years of experience in Finance Operations role in an Ecommerce Industry is a must.
- Must have experience working on Ecommerce Projects
- Hands on experience in financial & Budgeting software
- Experience in tracking, planning resources and workflow across multiple complex concurrent projects in different locations/markets.
- Strategic proven experience of building teams to deliver financial planning services, operations mapping across live experiences, and cultural partnerships that deliver against a brief and timeline, with a demonstrable return on investment.
- Build a budget and ops tracker for each of the services we support.
- Ensure that projects run seamlessly from start to finish, tracking all budget work against the objectives, strategy, and budget set out at the initial briefing stage
- Work with the Head of this division and other heads of departments to set up clear and effective financial and operational management processes and ensure that all team members understand and are following them at all times
- Responsible for building and tracking a project pipeline to ensure that this cross services team is forecasting correctly against projects (whether speculative pitch work or live production) is adequately resourced
- This role reports directly into the CFO.