An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join a growing organisation based in Staines. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for the next step in their career and can work to their own initiative with an eye for detail.
The role will be versatile and offer exposure to the all-round finance function. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, taking responsibility for resolution of all issues
- Payment run processing
- Preparing bank files for authorisation
- Verifying and setting up suppliers in line with company policy.
- Journal preparation and posting
- Preparation and processing of inter-group recharges
- Experience in a multi-site environment
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of accounting processes
- Confident excel and IT skills
- Minimum of 1 years accounts experience
- Studying/have a desire to study AAT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.