- Defining and agreeing job responsibilities with all subordinates. Setting targets and monitoring performance (formally and informally) of all responsible personnel.
- Maintain the welfare and morale of staff.
- Enforce staff discipline as necessary (within the guidelines of the company disciplinary procedure and employment legislation).
- Identify personnel training needs. Actively promote training and personal development on site.
- Ensure Loading & Offloading of goods within time.
- Ensure proper raw material issue/Receipt/recording in database.
- Ensure required documentation (Loading slip, waybill, stock registers) should be updated with relevant information in database.
- Supervising of staff (warehouse astt, casual loading astt, re-bagging, cleaner & forklift staff) to ensure the relevant task should be done on time.
- Control stock levels (minimum/maximum) of both raw materials and finished products to ensure efficient response to immediate product demands and long term requirements in line with forecasts and new product development.
- Ensure FIFO and market return with supporting document and report/rectify if any discrepancy.
- Prepare and maintain management information system and documentation.
Hygiene Health and Safety:
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all subordinates within the Company guidelines and current legislation.
- Ensure all operatives are aware of the correct codes of practice, both statutory and advisory, that govern accepted standards of safe operation at all premises.
- Ensure all food safety and operating procedures are undertaken as defined in EFSIS procedures for warehouse.
- Ensure all forklifts are operated safely within company guidelines and current legislation.
- Encourage good communication through the plant workplace, through Team Briefing, formal and informal discussions.
- Supervisor are expected to exhibit a flexible approach to working and the performance of other supervisory tasks may be required for the well being and advancement of the business
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend