Director Customer Experience Operations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and execute the long term strategy & roadmap for the function
- Lead a pan India network of outsourced centers and the relationships with the partners
- Deliver KPIs for the function while raising the bar and benchmarking externally ( experience, quality, speed, cost, compliance )
- Work closely with the Technology, Product & IT teams to co design a world class infrastructure
- Partner with Planning and capacity team to understand forecast and ensure resource plans meet the operational demand
- Be the Voice of Customer across all interactions
- Lead and deliver on all operations readiness requirements for multiple sale events
- Work in a truly multicultural environment, manage diverse efforts, identify and secure synergies
- Put in place systems and processes that continuously improve the efficiency of the operation and satisfaction levels of customers that contact us
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams within the org - Inhouse Operations, Workforce Management, Commercial, Planning & Forecasting, Process Excellence, Quality, Program Management & Training, Analytics, Product, Engineering and leverage the teams for delivering great customer outcomes.
- Attract, Hire, Grow & Retain talent within the function
Leadership Competencies for the role
- Strategy and Design thinking → Has a long term view. Sets Big Objectives. Can think and strategize for end to end (customer as well as of the value chain). Ability to break down the strategy into executable roadmap
- Execution Excellence → Is able to drive quantifiable results ( for scale and complexity)
- Customer first → Demonstrates deep customer understanding and is responsive to customer needs
- Inspiring Leader → Builds strong teams, Coaches and mentors the team and Rallies the team behind common purpose
- Applied Innovation → Is able to identify the pain point (or gaps); can work out solutions and successfully implements the solutions for the gaps.
- Exceptional influencing skills → Is able to work across functions in the org – and drive their actions in a way that positively impacts customer experience.
- Change Management → Ability to drive change and mount change management initiatives, given the dynamic nature of the business.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills. The ability to analyze and infer customer insights from data will be a key capability
Experience ( Preferable )
- 15+ years’ experience in B2C / BPO / Services / Retail Industry
- In-depth knowledge of managing large/Multi site/ Multi Vendor B2C CX operations ( 4000+ cx agents ) and associated processes
- Strong people management and cross-functional leadership experience