- Carry out the personal agreed plan of sales and development of the client base, including active sales of services, products and solutions of the company (Information Security direction) to new and existing customers
- Develop long-term relationships with customers (additional sales of services, products, solutions)
- Proactively seek and attract new customers
- Keep the document circulation for "their" customers, control the terms of contracts, terms of payments under the contracts.
- Monitor and make productive use of events that affect customer relationships
- Participate in marketing activities of the company in order to establish relations with potential customers
- Participate in the company's development projects (product line development, development and launch of new services)
- Prepare quality and timely reports on the tasks performed
- Higher education (preferably technical)
- Experience in active sales b2b (with different transaction cycles) from 3 years
- Experience in sales of IS products/solutions/services is a must.
- Experience in self-preparation of KP, TKP, presentations
- Experience of participation in tenders (including 223-FZ, 44-FZ)
- Proactivity, focus on results, desire to develop in the field of IS.