- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Software Product development and team management.
- Responsible for timely delivery of projects, client interaction and co-ordination.
- Accomplish strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
- B.E. Computer Science or equivalent degree required.
- PMP certified
- 13 - 15 yrs of overall IT experience
- 5+ years of software / product development experience in full SDLC projects utilizing Microsoft technologies, Java, web applications,networking and security technologies.
- Experience in software development as well as Infrastructure management, i.e good understanding on the hardware aspects..
- Experience in using Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure etc..
- Experience in handling multiple project delivery with direct client interaction and co-ordination.
- Experience in handling a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend