- Applies Country strategies to develop and implement Area business plans
- Builds effective and enduring customer relationships; identifies & works closely with the most significant customers in the country
- Leads a high performing team of Sales Reps; hires, trains, and develops representatives as necessary; provides coaching and feedback aligned to company standards and Sales Functional Competencies; inspires reps to meet and exceed Sales objectives
- Manages and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results.
- Works effectively with Key Accounts, and with colleagues across other functions/units to achieve business results
- Works with ethical and compliance policies and creates a culture that ensures all reports, direct and indirect do the same
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales Management
- Oncology or Specialty experience is a big plus
- Strong proven record of Leadership skills
- Analytical mindset
- Fluent English is a must
If you are interested and meet the above mentioned criteria, please send your resume to: email@example.com and mention the job title and reference number in the subject line.