Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Manages and assists with the preparation of the rolling forecasts.
- Presents reports to management summarizing expenses and assists in adjusting the forecast based on findings.
- Manages and assists with various financial reports on an on-going basis, such as monthly budget vs. actual comparisons; monthly financial review documents, monthly cost centre reports, etc.
- Analyse and evaluate financial and statistical information to identify trends, drives and opportunities for improvement.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Auditing
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Pharmaceutical background is a MUST
- Strong Communication & Analytical skills
- Cost allocation and Internal Control experience
- Advacned Excel and MS Office is required