- Support the ongoing long-term improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within their organization.
- Assess the skills and knowledge within an organization and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
- Build action plans and ensure the effective execution in due time in order to enhance the job effectiveness at a different level
Detailed Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure all activities are completed within the approved Commercial Capabilities budget
Field Coaching - Should constitute 40 % of total working days
- Responsible for coaching the medical representative level (up to D3)
- Assures quality coaching through continuous review of the coaching reports and feedback delivered to the sales team
- Produces quarterly Qualitative and Quantitative Coaching Reports
- Designs and Implements Corrective actions to sustain strong field implementation
- Delivering the Selling Skills Module in the Induction Training program
- CCA will deliver Mini Induction Selling workshops to newly hired reps to ensure that they are ready for field activity on time
- Carry out Leadership Selling refreshment sessions throughout the year based on the teams’ needs
- Delivers Training Curriculum Workshops for Reps
- Follow up on post-training activities of different workshops
- Responsible for evaluating Attendees’ Satisfaction by the end of the induction training and selling workshops
- Ensure proper implementation of what they have learned through roleplays, real case simulations post-training activities, and in-field coaching
- Helps in collecting developmental needs from Medical Representatives’ Line Managers
- Developing a robust training plan for the Medical Representatives based on the training needs analysis exercise
- Share examples of good Developmental objectives
- Review Individual Development plans and assures high-quality implementable plans for the sales teams Provides developmental solutions and options to managers and colleagues to enrich developmental plans.
- Sets a strong example by Self-development plans.
Level of Autonomy
- Ability to Initiate & execute the above listed tasks with minimal guidance