- Development of Patients services programs and initiatives in order to cover patients’ needs in Takeda’ therapeutic areas of interest
- Cooperation with Internal (Medical, Access, In-field teams, Compliance) and External (KOLs, HCPs, Caregivers, Patients groups representatives) in order to identify main patients’ unmet need and obstacles for treatment and optimal outcomes, development of respective projects/approaches for identification
- Identification (in cooperation with Medical, Compliance) of main gaps in Dx for Takeda therapeutic areas of interest
- Cooperation with Regional/Global Access to Medicines teams in order to implement and to keep alignment on AtM Corporate initiative
- Accommodation of best practice from other LOCs and markets
- Identify the unmet need in the patient journey
- Design and recommend solutions for enhanced patient outcomes related to their journey
- Collaborate and work with area and regional teams to secure approval of models
- Introduce the PSP offerings to relevant HCPs and other stakeholders as necessary for successful programme execution
- Co-ordinate and align relevant patient organisations stakeholders on the PSP objectives.
- Leads the PSPs through the 3rd party service provider
- Responsible for successful execution with documentation reviews, qualitative assessments in the field and data analytics.
- Draft and prepare for approval all initiatives related to Patients support programs across Cluster
- Develop, implement, maintain and update of all Patients support programs across Cluster
- Ensure proper communications with all relevant internal and external stakeholders on Patients support projects’ aims, mechanisms and outcomes, prepare and respective documentation.
- Execute day-to-day monitoring of all aspects of Patients programs, prepare regular reports
- Degree in Life Science, is required, alternatively degree-qualified, preferably in a scientific discipline or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in the pharmaceutical industry (preferable - Patients support, optionally – Customer Excellence, Medical, Marketing)
or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to build trust relations with different stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects
- Fluent English
- Prior experience in communication with Patients groups,
Understanding of healthcare system in Cluster’ countries