Our client is a leading global producer of sustainable specialty chemicals. All the products are based on sustainable resources.
The company is a growing specialty chemicals producer that brings added value to its customers, not only in the products themselves, but also through application support, technical and logistics service.
A very good name in the industry as well as a solid marketing strategy and excellent products developed by a large R&D team make this a desirable employer in the chemical industry with excellent results and future perspective.
The Adhesives business unit is one of the stabile pillars of the client company. A professional and motivating work environment with an excellent remuneration structure as well astop-of-the bill secondary benefits.
The main responsibilities are:
- Direct sales & business development for the adhesives resis (hot melt, pressure sensitiver) business lines
- Communicating the added value in a clear way to potential and existing customers
- Business development on a European level (50% traveling)
- Customer price negotiations
- (Global) Key Account Management
- Distributor Management
- Attending specialist events
- Creating and managing presentations
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Tackling technical issues (in cooperation with technical experts and R&D)
- Holds a degree in chemistry / chemical engineering / material science or related OR a business degree with solid chemicals sales experience
- Has a clear drive for results
- Experienced in value sales as well as competitive bid process sales
- At least 3 years of experience in chemical sales
- Speaks fluent English as well as one or more modern European languages
- Is willing to travel at least 50%
Our client provides a relocation allowance and relocation support.
For more information or in order to apply, please contact:
Chemicals & Life Sciences Division
Antal International BV
t. +31 20 751 6100
m. +31 6 33 730 513