Our client is a leading global producer of sustainable specialty chemicals. All the products are based on sustainable resources.
The company is a growing specialty chemicals producer that brings added value to its customers, not only in the products themselves, but also through application support, technical and logistics service.
A very good name in the industry as well as a solid marketing strategy and excellent products developed by a large R&D team make this a desirable employer in the chemical industry with excellent results and future perspective.
The Chemical Intermediates business unit is the largest Strategic Business Unit of the client company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Direct sales & business development for the chemical intermediates business lines
- Communicating the added value in a clear way to potential and existing customers
- Business development on a European level (50% traveling)
- Customer price negotiations
- Key Account Management
- Distributor Management
- Attending specialist events
- Creating and managing presentations
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Tackling technical issues (in cooperation with technical experts and R&D)
- Holds a degree in chemistry / chemical engineering / material science or related OR a business degree with solid chemicals sales experience
- Has a clear drive for results
- Experienced in value sales as well as competitive bid process sales
- At least 3 years of experience in chemical sales
- Speaks fluent English as well as one or more modern European languages
- Is willing to travel at least 50%
- A challenging sales position in an international leading chemicals manufacturer
- An excellent base salary, performance base bonus, premium company car, laptop and telephone, pension plan.
- Working in an international team of specialty cemicals sales professionals
- Frequent international travelling with support of an in-company travel desk
- The opportunity to make a positive contribution by offering bio-based, renewable alternatives for non-renewable resources.
Our client provides a relocation allowance and relocation support.
For more information or in order to apply, please contact:
Chemicals & Life Sciences Division
Antal International BV
t. +31 20 751 6100
m. +31 6 33 730 513