Senior Account Manager Adhesive Resins (EMEA)
Our principal is a leading global producer of sustainable specialty chemicals. All the products are based on sustainable resources.
The company is a growing specialty chemicals producer that brings added value to its customers, not only in the products themselves, but also through application support, technical and logistics service.
A very good name in the industry as well as a solid marketing strategy and excellent products developed by a large R&D team make this a desirable employer in the chemical industry with excellent results and future perspective.
The Adhesives business unit is one of the stabile pillars of the client company. It offers a professional and motivating work environment with an excellent remuneration structure as well as top-of-the bill secondary benefits.
- Direct sales & business development for the adhesives resins (hot melt, pressure sensitive) business lines
- Establishing and communicating the value proposition in a clear way to potential and existing customers
- Business development and key account management on a European level (50% traveling)
- Customer price negotiations
- (Global) Key Account Management
- Distributor Management
- Attending specialist events
- Creating and managing presentations
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Tackling technical issues (in cooperation with technical experts and R&D)
- A challenging sales position in an international market leader in the field of “green” chemicals
- An international professional work environment with colleagues and customers of all nationalities
- Personal development opportunities for those prepared to leave their comfort zone
- A position with high visibility in the global HQ of a dynamic sales-driven organization
- Excellent remuneration and additional benefits (premium company car also for private use, pension plan etc.)
- Holds a degree in chemistry / chemical engineering / material science or related OR a business degree with solid chemicals sales experience
- Experience in adhesives formulation sales
- Has a clear drive for results
- Experienced in value sales as well as competitive bid process sales
- At least 7 years of experience in chemical sales
- Speaks fluent English and German
- Is willing to travel at least 50%
Our client provides a relocation allowance and relocation support.
For more information or in order to apply, please contact (confidentially):
Manager Chemicals & Life Sciences Division
Antal International BV
t. +31 20 751 6100
m. +31 6 33 730 513
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend