· Technology and business enablement advocate to advise the best practice methods in how to utilise IT to drive competitive advantage.
· Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
· Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures.
· Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements to solution / technologies.
· Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape.
· Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
· Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with the rapid changes in the IT industry particularly in cloud and mobility.
· Highly motivated and results oriented
· 3+ years of experience in a Systems Integrator or within a large organisation (>2000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
· 5+ years of customer interaction in a consultant, technical delivery or technical leadership role.
· Must to be certified or working towards Microsoft Azure Developer/Solution Architect through “AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure, AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design”
· Expert knowledge in one and Advanced knowledge of at least two in the following technology areas
· Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
· PaaS Solutions (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Logic Apps, Functions Apps, Web Jobs)
· IaaS Solutions (Compute, Storage, Networking)
· AI Solutions (Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning)
· CI/CD Solutions (Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins)
· Container services (K8S, Docker)
· Identity management (Key Vaults, Certificates, API)
· Solid problem solving skills required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong business acumen.
· Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to customers and at conferences.
Desirable Technical Skills & Certifications:
· AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
· AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
· AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
· MCSA: Developer
· MCSA: Windows 2016
· Contribute to the pre-sales activities of the business development team and provide accurate and risk aware input into the estimating and planning processes
· Production of high quality technical documentation (High / Low Level Design Documents)
· Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project).
· Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.
· Must obtain and maintain vendor certifications.