Worldwide Multinational company is looking to recruit a FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER
As part of the expansion across Europe, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated self-starter, with a "hands on" approach, who is able to cope with the changing needs of the business as we grow and develop.
Role will report to the European Finance Director.
The Finance Operations Manager (Transactions Manager) is responsible for:
- Ensuring that invoices for all of our European entities are processed efficiently and paid in accordance with agreed supplier terms.
- Ensure that all expenses are paid and processed on time.
- Vendors and employees are paid timely and accurately.
- Support the delivery of strong financial control via timely month end cut off and accurate creditor ledger reconciliations.
- Lead the implementation of new PO system
- Continuously challenge existing processes. Recommend process efficiencies and provide exception reporting to minimize business risk.
- Manage the transactions teams for European entities encompassing AP, AR and cashiering.
- Resolve high level queries.
- Ensure processes and practices are in place such that the Transactions team can support a growing business.
- Ensure payment runs for all entities are properly undertaken.
- Motivate and drive the AP and Cashiering teams.
- Reconciliation and ownership of all vendor accounts.
- Process expense claims.
- Liaison with store coordinators to ensure that processes are correctly understood and being effectively applied.
- Other ad hoc tasks to support the European Finance team.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced manager with strong AP management skills and have ideally worked in a large company / high volume environment.
- Good knowledge of accounts payable processes.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to effectively communicate issues in a succinct and constructive manner.
- Fluent oral and written English plus another EMEA language is essential.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal hands-on supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst able to identify and prioritize key issues, within the context of meeting accounting and reporting deadlines.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Experience with SAP and advanced MS office skills.
- Experience in US multi-national corporate setting a plus.
You can send your updated resume to Maria Verdu, Antal International Benelux (Amsterdam)-