Regional Manager (m/f/d)- Benelux
Our client is a leading international supplier of fashion jewellery, this includes jewellery ranges found in concessions in department stores, supermarkets and fashion retailers internationally. This makes our client one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewellery and accessories.
They are presently looking for a dynamic Regional Manager - Benelux to join their European team. Based near Brussels, Rotterdam or Amsterdam, this role will be responsible for the continuous and sustainable growth of our client’s concession business in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg.
- Ensuring the continuous performance and development of 7 direct reports (District Managers) and approx. 100 indirect reports. Recruit, train & evaluate.
- Indirect (i.e. video calls) and direct (i.e. quarterly meetings, POS visits) communication with direct reports.
- Facilitating change management processes to ensure company’s digitalization journey.
- Conduct mid & long-term manpower planning.
Business Partner relationship
- Being a brand ambassador.
- Regular contact with Regional Managers and District Managers of business partners to exchange information on regional level.
- Collecting feedback concerning products, product range, our services and cooperation etc. to optimize our products and procedures.
- Identifying, developing and communicating plans to achieve region sales goals.
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance of all policies and operation procedures.
- Preparing and interpreting financial forecasts for region.
- Supporting direct reports in negotiations with business partner concerning operations improvements.
- Monitoring and ensuring groupwide branding (i.e. visual merchandising) and operations (i.e. level of stock per POS) standards are met in the region.
- Ensuring the best level of customer service in the region.
- Participating in national & international projects
- Degree in Business
- Significant experience in an Retail & Operations management executive role in Retail/Distribution/Service with international/multicultural exposure
- Strong knowledge of fast-moving retail businesses.
- Strong Leadership & Talent Development.
- Result-driven personality.
- Strategical thinker with a hands-on and cosumer-centered mentality.
- Professional communication and negotiation skills in Dutch, French and English (any other language is a plus).
- Professional user of complete MS Office applications.
- Willingness to travel intensively across the region and Western Europe.