Our client is a global producer of Speciality Chemicals with a turnover of more than 1 billion euros per annum. A key player in its market with elaborate R&D and production facilities across the world. The EMEA Headquarter is located in the South-West of The Netherlands.
The responsibility of the Business Analyst Purchasing is to ensure (in a team of analysts) that process design and information management supports Global and Regional Category Managers and Purchasing Managers.
About this position
You will be responsible for continuously improving sourcing and other processes and best practices to continuously support Category Managers with analytical tools and training to improve their sourcing results, to ensure reliable data, which enables performance management.
In this position you will report to the Global Procurement Director.
· Support the Global and Regional Category Managers with crucial analysis to drive and expand category savings
· Support the Procurement organization with analytical techniques and training
Process, compliance and improvement
· Monitor and analyse external supplier performance
· Monitor, audit and analyse internal and external compliance
· Carry out benchmarking exercises
· Analyse and suggest process optimizations
· Promote knowledge and best practice sharing
Performance Management and reporting
· Act as an interface between the Procurement organization and financial functions
· Define and implement a performance reporting- and monitoring management
· Monitor overall Procurement performance, incl. continuous analysis and reporting of Procurement key performance figures (KPIs)
· Provide ad hoc/specific management information requests
· Improve Procurement data quality by aligning with business users and procurement
• University / professional degree (WO/HBO)
• Strong analytical and project skills
• Knowledge about analytical techniques plus sourcing specific
• Experience in defining, developing and implementing business / supply chain/ purchasing processes, preferably in a matrix company, with multiple stakeholders
• Experience with data management
• Strong ability to persuade internal stakeholders on the analysis or the use of tools
• Capable of initiating and monitoring projects with limited supervision
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Interested? Apply directly with an up-to-date CV or Call Myron Hess (Manager) - Antal International Executive Recruitment: +31(0)20 751 6100 or send an email using the link on this page.