A global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories with 64K associates, is looking for a Planner Digital Account to join their EMEA Headquarter in the Antwerp area.
You are accountable for developing Digital Assortment Plans while partnering with Buying (B&M manager) Sr Merchandiser Digital and responsible for sales & stock reporting & sharing it with different stakeholders
You take part in BI & ERP software projects
- Plans and executes purchasing style, quantity & quality of merchandise in accordance with customer demand, market trends & brand direction.
- Analyze consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Regular feedback and flow of information by sku and collection to global product teams
- Research customer demands and trends by processing store digital sales and inventory report
- Maintains Sales & stock inventory budget, actualizing & reforecasting to those budgets
- Plans and monitors basics & inventory levels.
- Work with fellow Planners Sr Merchandiser Digital to ensure a co-ordinated approach to inventory, revenue and size of categories within Digital platform.
- Focus on inventory levels, execution of promotional activity and additional opportunities.
Financial Management & Reporting
- Plans and manages the sales, margin and turnover targets for Digital.
- Analyses business results to measure progress and to determine needed adjustments to execution strategies.
- Have up to date knowledge of Sales Performance/Budgets/Forecasts.
- Regularly update on OTB Status.
- Compilation & circulation of Weekly/Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Packages including commentary
- Ad Hoc projects or sales analysis .
- Communication of Buy Plans to the Digital team
- Analytical skills – ability to assess facts/results and make appropriate business decisions.
- Problem solving – think through and determine the most effective course of action.
- Commercially aware and a passion for the brand
- Planning skills – ability to install a sensible plan, evaluate the results and realistically forecast subsequent outcomes.
- Team-oriented – must partner with the buyer to strategize the season and implement the plan.
- Ability to lead, influence and function in a team. Impact - exerts influence on inventory decisions.
- Excellent PC skills - specifically Excel, Access and Power BI
- very strong communication skills.
For further information or application, please reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +32 477216520.