The role reports directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate would be an experienced sales professional ready to maintain & expand our Client‘s network of partners & investors around the globe, in both mature & emerging markets. A leader of a Sales Executives team, who can inspire & guide them to advocate global commitment to social & environmental considerations, promote the benefits of solar power & the switch to cleaner, safer and affordable energy.
· Managing a Team of Sales Executives.
· Acquisition of new clients and developing the existing client portfolio.
· Close collaboration with all departments to develop and implement a Marketing concept and strategy.
· Timely and fully informed of any market development and industry news/events in order to quickly identify business opportunities.
· Link and work with local authorities, local utility enterprises, and private companies as well as with financial institutions, funds, potential investors and buyers creating the strategic partnerships.
· 10+ years of experience in the PV sector.
· 5+ years of experience in managing, developing & leading a Sales Team.
· Academic background in Engineering/Business.
· Used to work in multinational environments and complex organizations, with great communication skills and the ability to influence the decision making of Senior Executives.
· Fluent in English. German or Italian is an asset.
· Extensive business travel is required.