Our Client, an agri-business Multinational, is looking for a:
Sales Executive (Agronomist), based in CRETE
The ideal candidate would achieve sales targets for the assigned territory, generating on-field product demand and supporting key distributors.
- Setting and following up on strategies aiming to achieve sales targets.
- Supporting key farmers on integrated crop solutions, when needed together with distributors or independent technicians.
- Training/Coaching of Distributor’s staff.
- Organizing and implementing local commercial initiatives, managing demo trials, field days and local promotional activities
- Acquiring Market Intelligence on Dealers, Retail Locations, Growers, etc.
- Monitoring price-setting agreements and following up monthly rolling forecast.
- Agro Science bachelor's degree is a must.
- 3 years minimum experience in Sales in Agribusiness, interacting both with Technical & Commercial departments of Growers and Distributors. Experience in special fertilizer/plant nutrition and/or biocontrol is a strong asset.
- Fluent in English is a strong plus.