The role is based close to Thessaloniki and ONLY candidates from the TOBACCO Industry will be considered.
Our Client is an International Tobacco company. For their operations in Northern Greece, they are looking for a:
Production Manager (Tobacco Industry)
The role reports to the Operations Director. The ideal candidate will oversee the production processes and create effective policies and procedures to ensure production operates at high efficiency.
- Develop a production program/plan and guidelines to support company objectives. Supervise the production team to manage and execute production projects.
- Determine equipment, material, and manpower requirements for production execution. Ensure that the production is cost-effective.
- Assure that the safety procedures are abided by in order to safeguard employees, assets, and contractors against potential hazards and thus contribute to minimizing accident risks.
- Ensure that KPIs are established, met and evaluated in terms of productivity, quality, reject rates and machine maintenance.
- Handle logistics, warehousing, and stock of raw materials used in production. Spare parts management.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing tools for process control and improvement.
- Motivate staff to achieve business objectives by implementing a culture of ownership and accountability & organize job training.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and research for solutions.
- Engineering Background, preferably in Mechanical.
- Hands-on experience of 3 years in a similar position in a cigarette manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting, understanding of HSE & quality standards.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills & Proficiency in MS Office & ERP software.
- Communication & team management skills, strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detailed-oriented.
Managing Partner, Antal International
Mob: +30 697 2484965