Our Client is a global supplier of high quality products used in the Energy and Construction markets. For their operations in Viotia, they are looking for a:
The role reports to the HSE Manager.
- Conduct audits and inspections based on the plant’s HSE standards.
- Create and maintain a database for HSE standards and past inspections, establish and coordinate an inspection time table for Health, Safety and Environment in the plant’s facilities.
- Recommend possible corrections, aligned with the OHSAS & ISO standards.
- Monitor and supervise auditing mechanisms for Health, Safety and Environment.
- Manage complaints relative to HSE coming from clients, the staff and the plant’s management.
- Provide support during high risk projects as to make sure that the HSE standards are met.
- Coordinate the implementation of 5S methodology in the plant.
- Accountable for fire safety in the plant, coordination of the maintenance of the fire-fighting equipment and regular checks of safety equipment.
- Provide assistance in setting risk avoidance plans and emergency exit protocols in the plant.
- Development and implementation of staff HSE training requirements and maintain records.
- Implementation of waste management according to legislation.
- Engineering Background, preferably in Mechanical / Mining & Metallurgy.
- Working experience of 3-5 years in HSE, especially in the industrial sector.
- Solid and certified knowledge of HSE standards and procedures.
- Very good English & computer skills.
- Communication & team management skills.