Our Client is amongst the leaders in pipe manufacturing, with products used in the Oil and Gas Industry as well as in the Construction Sector. They are looking for a well-experienced:
International Operations Coordinator (Engineer)
The ideal candidate would manage Company’s incoming orders by its international Oil and Gas clients. Main duties include delivering every order on time within budget and scope. The incumbent should have a background in metallurgy or other engineering fields and the ability to coordinate among all functional departments of the Company (within a Matrix project management organization).
- Act commonly as the single contact point with the customers’ appointed representative(s).
- Coordinate among all internal functional departments to develop proper project planning and trigger appropriate action.
- Use appropriate verification tools to control progress.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Report to customers as per the pre-agreed specifications and/or their requirements.
- Manage changes, difficulties or even crisis cases when required.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and their local representatives.
- Create and maintain high quality project documentation.
- Engineering Background, preferably in metallurgy.
- Working experience of 3-5 years in the Oil and Gas sector within a multinational environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication ability.
- Solid organizational and coordination skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of MS Project is a plus.
- Additional languages is a plus.