Our Client is a turnaround private equity fund, founded by prominent leaders in the Banking Industry in Greece. The fund targets operationally viable but financially distressed Greek companies with revenues between €10-100m. Its turnaround plan creates value by enhancing management and governance, restructuring financial liabilities, investing in upgrading operations, and restoring working capital and consolidating the sector.
They are looking to collaborate with an ‘Investment Associate’:
- You will be creating innovative rescue and restructuring transactions, and analyzing investment opportunities through market research and in-depth financial analysis.
- You will be ensuring there are clear turnaround plans for each target company with identified milestones and KPIs to monitor progress in the delivery of the turnaround or investment plan.
- You will be monitoring and actively managing the ongoing performance of individual portfolio companies to the underlying investment plan
You will have a particular focus on:
- Assisting in developing detailed investment and turnaround plans.
- Providing modeling support for analytical work.
- Assisting to prepare case presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Working with third party advisors.
- Working with management teams of underlying portfolio or target companies.
- Outstanding academics from a top-tier university.
- Good understanding of accounting and experience in financial analysis and modeling.
- Experience in linking operational and market dynamics to the assumptions in business plans and strategies.
- Understanding the connection between the real world of business operations and the financials of a business.