Our Client, the world’s leading provider of food & beverage services for travelers, is seeking for their Greek HQ in Athens, a:
We are looking for a candidate with maximum 4 years of total experience.
● Overall managing & monitoring of business KPI related to Greece Operations.
● Delivering robust, structured reporting to all the relevant stakeholders.
● Support new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and building plans for the future, as well as deliver regular reporting, forecasting, and general planning.
● Provide strong partnership to Operations, Accountant Administration and Marketing & Procurement.
● Work with the different functions to prepare annual budget, leading and managing the whole process to the approval and manage the quarterly forecast in compliance with the required guidelines and standards.
● Prepare P&Ls based on data collected, analyze and interpret them versus budget and historical data.
● Prepare all pre-estimate of the monthly results (fast closings), Monthly/Quarterly closings, Treasury reports and all the necessary support reports and materials as required by Local Operations structures.
● Support in monthly/annual reports, ad-hoc profitability performance analysis on product & customer level.
● Ensure all corporate and accounting principles. Ensure all approval processes are adequate, followed and monitored according to country guidelines, accounting standards and needs
● Ensure that actual costs are in-line with budgeted costs and work with country heads to ensure appropriate controls and reporting are in place
● Create efficient and effective business processes, pro-actively help to resolve issues.
●4 years maximum total experience, preferably in a similar position in a multinational Company
●University degree in economics or a related field
●Experience within Food & Beverage/Gastronomy business is a strong plus
●Developed people skills and be able to deal with different levels of hierarchy
●Fluent in English and Italian is a strong plus