Antal International Network is one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies. With >130 offices in >30 countries, we are passionate about connecting great candidates with outstanding opportunities. The Austrian office is developing to a strong international cooperation and involvement, therefore we are being assigned to search and to select for one of the largest OEM bus manufacturers worldwide, located in China (Mainland), following R&D senior experts/professionals (m/f):
Chief Process Design Expert
Overseas evaluation expert
Overseas Lightweight Expert
Overseas fineness expert
Overseas chassis expert
Overseas electrical expert
Detailed job descriptions available upon request (for seriously interested candidates).
1. min ~10 years total work experience
2. Education: Bachelor degree or above
3. Major: Machinery, Welding, Materials, Automation/Electronics, Automobiles...
4. Automotive work experience: development of new products and technologies for European passenger busses/cars in the last ~5 years or more, within the world's leading/renowned OEMs
5. Knowledge requirements:
1) Familiar with the passenger bus/car company's process standards and regulations
2) Familiar with the passenger bus/car process development process
6. Ability requirements:
1) Understand the product structure of the European mainstream bus/car
2) Familiar with passenger bus/car process planning
3) Understand development trends in this industry
4) High ethical standards, rigorous and objective, serious and reliable
5) Interested or familiar with Asian culture, willing to relocate for min 3-5 years to China
6) English fluent (working language in China)
Compensation: expatriate package with generous gross base salary >150k €/year (depending on job content and depending on candidate's seniority), insurance, accommodation and other benefits. We and our partners will advise and support the whole process of interviews, selection, relocation preparation (work/residence permits...), relocation, ongoing local support for good integration.
Disclaimer: by submitting your job application, you understand and agree that Antal and the client may share your personal data with their mother company, for the purpose of considering you for the position you applied for, or for other available positions matching your profile. We do not share your personal data with any other entities and shall delete your data upon your written request.