In many regards, this job oportunity is unique for our days.
This is a combination of a good financial analyst profile, not too senior but who has some level of technical (software) knowledge and interest as well.
Applicants from all EU countries are wellcomed, especially matching our needs would come from Romania. Austria, Germany, Poland etc.
The succesful person will join one of the strongest division of a multinational IT consulting company - which is their development centre in Bucharest.
The working environment has one of the top open-minded, progressive and professional team.
In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients, having a real chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client.
On top of the attractive salary and benefits package, our Client will invest in your professional training and is ready to allow you to grow your professional career.
• Work with our Client business users / analysts to produce business and functional requirements that will be implemented offshore.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Act proactively to forecast project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Maintain all business analysis steps: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective.
Must have Skills:
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (tolerance for regular roles)
• Must have: background in economics, good understanding of financial systems, great spreasheets skills
* Hands - on loans workflow experience; experience within a bank, financial institution, investment fund is most relevant
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Knowledge in SQL
• Fluent in English and German, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and
Client (tolerance for regular roles)
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience (minimum is basic level)
• Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
• Coordination capability, good communicator, organized, selfdriven, excellent analitical and forecasting potential
• Some knowledge of systems such as : Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc
Knowledge (basic) of UI/UX guidelines and / or experience with UX design