Sales Manager DACH
You are an experienced, dynamic sales manager with a proven track record in business development and winning new logos in the enterprise and public sector and will be excited by the challenge of joining a company where you can take the initiative to develop and build the business in the DACH region.
Our client enables governments to manage large volumes of identity data to protect borders and citizens while providing legal identity for all and enabling Public and Private Employment Services to quickly and expertly match people with suitable and sustainable jobs.
You will be measured on building a substantial pipeline of opportunities to meet and exceed sales targets in the assigned sales territories. You will have a significant focus on acquiring new logo's while developing existing accounts by upselling additional products and services and deliver as a minimum forecast revenues across each of the strategic solutions.
- Build a strategic plan to acquire and grow targeted logo’s
- Define and deliver on an account plan for each of the must win key accounts
- Prepare and define an effective territory sales strategy and tailor the messages to the different stakeholders at the customer
- Work closely with the BU presales and services delivery consultants
- Manage the RFI and the quote-to-order process
- Create sufficient pipeline to meet your targets and manage the risks of other opportunities
- Engage Marketing and define key initiatives for your accounts and follow up on Marketing Qualified leads
- Contribute to develop content for marketing material, such as collateral, sales tools, training, and support tools.
- Provide input to competitive analysis & market research
- 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position with proven track record of consistent target achievement
- Challenger or similar sales methodology training
- Champion mindset and a strong desire to be successful
- Work remotely and skilled in managing time and resources
- International business culture
- Major curiosity and general understanding of software technology
- Fluency in German and English
- Ability to work well in groups
- Willingness to travel
Antal International Geneva