Our client is one of the most successful European Startups which is changing the Mobility’s paradigm across different countries. They provide alternatives to new users and mindsets in cities to move with freedom.
Ensure that all security aspects in company’s platform are the best in class.
- You will work with developers to avoid potential mistakes in design, architecture, and tests, making all of them solid and secure.
- Design, implement, deploy, and monitor all security solutions across all company’s areas.
- Perform penetration tests and collaborate with 3rd parties to challenge potential vulnerabilities.
- Design policies that improve and guide developers in their path for security excellence programming.
- Setup guidelines and training colleagues about threats and their mitigations
- Ownership of the bug’s response program.
- Improve security architecture design.
- Assist internal and external auditors
- Leadership and sponsorship over assets’ definition and data classification.
- Experienced with any of: ISO, PCI/DSS, NIST or Orange book
- Programming background
- Linux experience
- Communication skills remotely, local, f2f and/or asynchronous.
- Excel with at least one of main cloud provider.