For over a period of 23 years, they have been delivering leading edge professional services all through Germany. Focus, Plan and Execute is our way of aligning business objectives to provide values to our customers.
Our bespoke employees are deployed at various locations in Germany to support suppliers of the automotive industry and related industries with their professional expertise, software acumen and dedication for developing advanced embedded systems for the future. Devoted to lead your business forward, they concentrate on the essential parts: to handle our clients’ issues, within time and according to their requirements. Our years of experience have taught us to always make your business success our priority.
Driven by our passion for Technology, we develop solutions which relieve Engineers of their demanding tasks. Not only our Employees work on tomorrow’s technologies every single day, we also engage variously in education, research and social responsibility.
They offer cutting-edge embedded software services to turn your design into a fully functional system. By having an experience of more than 15 years in development, we understand the technical and business issues and develop systems which run reliably and with high performance on your chosen hardware.
We make a decisive impact in the industry with unique competencies in board support package: development, protocol stacks, porting, middleware and application development. Our remarkable and profound expertise in requirement analysis, system architecture, code development, and integration testing guarantee to revolutionize fields extending from automobile to industrial machinery.
- Feature or component responsible engineer for Body & Comfort topics
- Specification of use cases, customer features and requirements
- Alignment with and coordination of internal and external stakeholders
(time schedule, feature rollout plan, interface definition, change
management, reporting to management / customer)
– Supplier management - Support of vehicle and test bench (HIL)
- Release recommendation for feature / component
- Participate in continuous improvement of existing functions,
methods and processes
- Work with the system engineering and functional safety teams to meet
the end-user/customer objectives through a structured (model-based)
system engineering approach
- German Language min B2 Level
- English Fluently
- Min. 5 years of experience in automotive embedded systems development
- High sense of responsibility, very good analytical and
excellent communication skills
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Several years of professional experience in
Body & Comfort system development
- Knowledge of development processes and engineering tools for embedded systems engineering
- Experience with project and supplier management
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
Soft Skills required:
- Problem solving skills
- Accountability skills
- Strong positive communication
- team player
- Interpersonal skills