Director, Delivery and Test 5,000,000-5,500,000
Sr Mgr, Program 3,000,000-3,500,000
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement a strategy to identify, audit and develop global and local suppliers of material and services.
- Support and ensure all sourcing & purchases of raw materials, and services from National & Global Suppliers in a timely & cost-efficient manner
- Identifying key contributors in the function and setting up systems to track such critical / key data from time to time, analyzing and reporting of the same.
- Interface between sourcing / purchase team and ensuring effective collaboration with suppliers.
- Setting up processes for supplier selection, approvals, and performance audits for RM, Sub contract sources for outsourcing
- Proven record of stable performance in a dynamic environment
- Leadership skills to guide and direct the team
- Interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Proven decision making and leadership skills to face up to conflicting situations
- Strong and effective negotiation skills.
- Six sigma qualification (Minimum - Brown belt )
- Proficiency in 8D, Why-Why analysis, proven track record of proficiency in Root cause analysis techniques.
- Self-motivated, and energetic with exceptional work ethics
- Project and budget management skills
- Graduation/Post graduation in Engineering from a reputed institute
- PG Diploma in Materials Management or equivalent will be an added advantage.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend