- Map existing status and identify proactive measures to ensure compliance with the various legal requirements as applicable to company under various statutes such as Factories Act, Water pollution control, Air pollution control, Hazardous waste management etc.
- Conceptualize and deploy EHS operational plan based on group EHS standards.
- Ensure adherence to Client risk management policies / programs of Bangalore factory through planning and deployment of internal audit programs, submit report, identify gaps etc.
- Upkeeping the safe work environment and pest control across the premises
- Establish and implement zero accident projects and improve safety.
- Drive sustainability awareness and training initiative for employees of Bangalore Factory.
- Benchmark best EHS practices and drive improvement initiatives in Bangalore Factory.
- Be responsible for coordinating and developing an EHS strategy consistent with a commitment to continual improvement and aligned with Client Group strategy.
- Ensure the promotion of a positive health and safety culture, and establishment of EHS risk control strategies and requirements.
- Ensure effective liaison with stakeholders including external enforcement and professional bodies and be the primary contact for such bodies.
- Be Management Representative for third party management systems as appropriate.
Get Jobs Like This By Email