Role: Director Customer Experience COE- s
Customer First has been the guiding philosophy at the organization ever since its inception in 2007. This is one of the core values which the company lives by and has been the key driver for its leadership position in the e-commerce industry today. All decisions are based on this philosophy and each employee is expected to demonstrate this value in abundance.
Given the hundreds of touchpoints and millions of moments of truth that the organization sees everyday, Customer Experience vertical is the key function that plays a large role in how customers perceive the company and consequently their Life time value. The function not only delivers service on a daily basis to lakhs of customers but also defines the overall experience that millions of Indians go through everyday at the country's largest online shopping destination.
The Director, Customer Experience COEs would lead a cross functional team comprising of Workforce Mgmt & Forecasting, Planning & Commercial, CS Analytics & Quality ( Process Excellence & Transaction Monitoring ) and improve customers- end-to-end experience in dealing across channels, touchpoints, and customer-impacting business processes.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a leadership role covering multiple Centers of Excellence described below
Workforce Management & Forecasting
- Lead a workforce planning team Inhouse and across multiple 3rd partner sites.
- Ensure capacity plan by managing trade-offs between Customer Exp, Employee Exp, & Cost
- Develop & improve forecasting models using advanced data analysis and statistical tools
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple sites & channels.
Planning & Commercial
- Help prepare budgets basis accurate forecasts ensuring minimum variances from AOP
- Help delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for Experience Enhancement
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Drive contractual compliance across all 3rd Party relationships
- Create and Implement an Analytics Strategy for Best in Class Service Delivery
- Enable the functional leaders with Insights to help deliver on all CX L0 / L1 Metrics
- Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for Reporting & Analytics across functions
- Built a team of Business Analysts with deep domain expertise in CX Journeys
- Drive Continuous Process Improvement culture across CX
- Institutionalise Structured Problem Solving for delivering Business Impact
- Build a team of Black Belts & mentor Yellow/Green & Lean Projects
- Create and implement a strategy for Transaction Monitoring
Skills & Competencies
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills - Ability to analyze and infer customer insights from data will be a key capability. Managing and providing analytical leadership to a team of analysts
- Technology Leverage - Good understanding of the Contact Center / CX Tech Stack. Experience with Implementing CX Technology Solutions. Good understanding of the technology trends in Contact Center / CX space
- Influencing Skills - Able to work across Product, Operations, Training, HR & 3rd Party Service Providers - and drive their actions in a way that positively impacts customer experience.
- Program & Change Management - Ability to drive and manage change management initiatives
- Execution Excellence - Is able to drive quantifiable results ( for scale and complexity)
- Strategy & Design thinking - Long term view. Big Objectives. Think & strategize for end to end (customer as well as of the value chain). Ability to break down the strategy into executable roadmap
- Inspiring Leader - Builds strong teams, Coaches & mentors the team & Rallies the team behind common purpose
- Applied Innovation - Able to identify the pain points, can work out solutions & successfully implement.
Experience ( Preferable )
- 15+ years- experience in B2C / BPO / Services / Retail Industry
- In-depth knowledge of managing large/Multi site/ Multi Vendor B2C CX operations ( 4000+ cx agents ) and associated processes
- Strong people management and cross-functional leadership experience
Location - Bangalore, India
Travel - 20% of time