- Chartered Accountant with 15+ Years of work experience.
- He should bring in strong experience in strategizing and execution of growth plans in the company, preferably in a Listed Legal entity.
The Chief Financial Officer would manage all financial aspects for the organization. He would be responsible for the following:
- Effective management of Working Capital
- Dealing with Banks for all financial requirements
- Raising of Capital from Banks / Institutional investors, etc Establishing and maintaining proper Internal Controls across the organization
- Compliance of Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, VAT, Excise / S.tax and Company Law requirements
- Expertise in accounting and book keeping, preparation of cost sheet, variance analysis, profitability analysis, various cost models and suggesting cash flow management and MIS reporting
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate people. Managing corporate revenue, purchase and budgets
- Ensure appropriate Management Information Systems to facilitate right decision making.
- Analyzing trends in the sector and updating the leadership team on growth prospects, opportunities, trends etc. Studying the benchmark operations of competition.
- Compliance with SEBI & Stock exchanges
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter with demonstrated leadership qualities
- Ability to win respect and trust from colleagues.
- Presentation and networking skills
- Good strategic mind combined with strong analytical skills
- Self starter with high level of energy and drive
- High on compliance, ethics and value systems.
- The individual must bring maturity / ability to recruit, develop and motivate people.
- Knowledge of Tally / SAP / any other ERP systems
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at BNithin@Antal.com