The Director of Email Campaign Operations is responsible for all Development including; email programming, Campaign Development, and QA activities. This position's primary responsibility is to deliver efficient, high quality and timely service across all digital services supported off-shore. Working with the management team (at US & EBR), the position also contributes to the development and implementation of account and departmental strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with key Stakeholders and approved vendors.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Director of Email Campaign Operations should have previous experience in Production Management and Digital Marketing. Special emphasis on production operations, resource management, customer service, escalation management/problem resolution, and developing quality assurance methodologies.
- 65%: Oversee all email production operations
- 15%: Contribute to channel strategy for off-shored Clients, including; RFP support, proposals, project scope, cost estimation, process development, launch, etc.
- 20%: General Management: employee development, hiring, training, setting team goals, regular staff/ops/cross-functional meetings, Reporting: management reports, productivity, monthly billable activity, RCA, ad-hoc
- Bachelor Degree in Technology, Marketing, and/or Business
- 10+ years hands-on experience
- 5+ years Supervisory Experience
- Clear understanding of and ability to articulate email channel trends, practices and methodologies, including United States CAN SPAM and Canadian CASL regulations
- Ability to communicate with Data teams to fix/manipulate data sources
- Previous Production Leadership and digital experience required.
· Previous and proven experience learning and using SaaS environments
· Working knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, APIs, XML, web services, etc.)
· Working knowledge of project management and QA methodologies and creation of defined artifacts.
- Relevant experience may include some of the following:
- Production/Operations Management experience and methodologies
- Change Management and Issue Management experience
- Project Management
- Client support and consultation
- Has developed and maintained departmental processes, documentation, etc.
- Has worked with technical staff to design and implement technical solutions
- Proven leadership capabilities/ style that generates results
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English)
- Very Good negotiation skills
- Very Good time management skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong listening skills
- Self-starter with a strong initiative
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and deliver results