Digital Marketing Manager
- Lead the India Digital team across strategy , performance, growth and execution.
- Position the product as the most engaging brand across social channels.
- Create new and innovative ways to launch the products across categories in alignment with the brand and business goals.
- Identify and lead the product into new areas of digital engagement beyond existing channels through competitive research, audience identification and strategy formulation.
- Conceptualise and manage digital marketing projects (new launches and major campaigns etc) via digital marketing platforms and execute campaigns in the most efficient manner
- Manage the Social Media, SEO and Content strategy of the business
- Set up campaigns and build community through existing and new social media channels
- Gather and analyse data for insights on community and sustained community growth
- Establish consistency of brand comms across own platforms, partners and e-commerce.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- A Bachelor or MBA degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Ten (10) years of experience into digital marketing, marketing communications.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.