You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have 7 years of product management experience with consumer-facing products and technologies, preferably within mobile.
- Have understanding of dynamic creative optimization experience on web and mobile a strong plus.
- Have ability to think strategically and craft a compelling vision.
- Can synthesize data into actionable analytics which solve problems for our users.
- Have experience in building and launching innovative technology products in the ecommerce industry.
- Have experience in building new products ground up, scaling systems and driving high quality and timely delivery.
- Have deep experience of user story design and execution.
- Have global work experience, having worked with multinational markets and stakeholders
- Have good understanding of software development.
- Develop a compelling vision and strategic product road-map for Internet products.
- Build products and features to optimize creative performance for our clients.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, and sales research to build amazing products for our advertising clients.
- Evolve and articulate the product strategy and road-map for mobile.
- Support your product strategy with quantitative metrics, user research, usability studies, community feedback, and competitive analysis.
- Role models an entrepreneurial “own the outcome” mindset, applied at scale and through working with others.
- Ceaselessly iterate on product, project, and release management until all pain points fade away.