1. Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect
you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship.
2. Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve as a
mentor to the team members
3. Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing
systems to improve performance.
4. Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
5. Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought
Skills required (Technical, soft skills, specific tools, personality traits)
1. Solid understanding and knowledge of Java. You should understand concepts of
multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java/Any other
Object Oriented Language.