Frontend UI/UX Architect
- The candidate must have a diverse background and be able to work among several programming languages. The majority of work would be in AngularJS and Ruby, but ideal candidates would have no problem wearing multiple hats as we are continuously growing and cater to customer needs
- This role is both analytic and creative. The UX Architect role spans:
- Analyzing consumer usability
- Developing information architecture
- Creating an interaction design
- Building design interfaces
- Responsibly test the architecture of a site, taking it from concept to launch. Conceptualizing, designing and beta testing website interactions are key to success in this role.
What You Need for this Position
- At Least 10+ years of overall experience developing UI applications in Service Oriented Architecture at enterprise scale.
- 5 - 8 years of experience working in User Experience Design, User Research and Usability.
- Lead the team to create the information architecture, interaction design and develop low and high fidelity wireframe creation. Have command on Usability testing, Heuristic Evaluation
- Must be skilled with AngularJS
- Must be proficient with HTML/CSS
- Must be skilled with building REST APIs
- Experience of Ruby on Rails is a strong plus.
- Exposure to Web Security, Microservices and AWS components
Soft Skills Needed
- Ability to act as a technical authority, to present solution options and recommendations in unbiased terms.
- Experience with Scrum and other agile development practices.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving aptitude and an eye for detail.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Get Jobs Like This By Email