Lead a team of packaging scientists from diverse backgrounds
- Design and develop innovative packaging (primary, secondary and/or tertiary) for various new consumer products, including pharmaceuticals, Personal care and Nutrition.
- Work internally with multiple departments to assess packaging needs and develop a comprehensive strategy towards cost optimization
- Support the development and release of packaging Specifications and be the final.
- Develop, maintain and sustain relationship with new and existing packaging vendors to drive innovative packaging and assess the quality of the packaging supplies.
- Drive cost-optimization strategy for packaging
- Proactively engage marketing and other stakeholders to get appropriate buy-in.
- Regular visits to various conferences to keep oneself updated on the trends in packaging
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and build consensus in an external environment